Monday, January 2, 2017

Do You Need Validation?

For Christmas, my fifteen-year-old daughter gave me a little book that really made me happy. On each page, she completed the sentence by adding personalized comments about why she loves me. After all we've been through, this totally made my day!!


Appreciation and support can totally change someone's day and put a smile on his or her face.

This reminded me of my favorite short film, by Kurt Kuenne, called Validation.

Do you need validation? This will make you SMILE! And don't forget to pay it forward and express appreciation to someone today.


Make sure you visit Kurt Kuenne's website for more of his awesome videos!

Question of the week: It feels really good to receive validation from someone else, but how do you validate yourself? Answer in comments, or just meditate on this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment