Sunday, December 18, 2016

Welcome to The Mindfulness Connection!

I started this blog to collect all the resources I've come across that have helped me on my path, and to allow other people to benefit from them as well.

My plan is to:
  • highlight mindfulness practices that I've tested and found helpful
  • interview people who transformed their life through mindfulness and meditation and who are now offering a product or service to other people
  • post short articles about what I've learned that may be helpful to other people as well
  • review books I've read about mindfulness
  • make picture quotes from books and articles I've read, such as this one:


Visit each tab to access the toolbox,  a list of awesome people who practice mindfulness, interviews, and more.

See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment