Monday, February 13, 2017

This Blog Is Moving and Getting a New Name!

After much deliberation, I've decided to rename this blog Annie's Self-Help Toolkit and to move it to its own domain name, MySelfHelpToolkit.com.

"Self-Help" encompasses other methods besides mindfulness, and is a better way to describe what this site is about. And getting a domain name for it makes it look more professional. I have great hopes for this site, and I love the way it's developing already. I get all excited thinking about the plans I have for future posts and resource pages!

I have transferred all the previous blog posts to this new site, and will be posting there moving forward. This site will still be active, so you can access previous posts on either site. Just make sure you bookmark the new site to continue reading new posts.

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment